- The testo 606-1 moisture meter doesn’t fail to impress with a variety of quality features: easy to use; precise and absolutely reliable measurements; suitable for a wide range of different types of wood and building materials.
- The two ram electrodes are pushed firmly into the wood or building material where they measure the moisture content as a percentage based on the dry mass (dry weight).
- The hold function freezes the last measurement while the backlit display ensures that the meter can be used in all lighting conditions. A slip-on protective cap and belt bag ensure that the moisture meter is stored safely and a hand strap helps prevent the meter from accidentally being dropped.
- Precise moisture measurements in wood, cement, screed etc.
- Characteristic curves for different types of wood.
- Hold function: freezes the last reading for convenient use.
- Easy to use; backlit display for use in all lighting conditions.